The Principals of all colleges viz: Affiliated, Autonomous, Constituent coming under the ambit of Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi may carry out the process of Change of Branch at the respective colleges
The following norms are required to be followed mandatorily:
- Strict adherence to the AICTE guidelines. AICTE communication F.No. Admn(Branch)-31/2001 dt: 12·09-2001 (Copy enclosed)
- The students admitted in Second Shift and SNQ quota are not eligible for Change of Branch. Copy of Govt. Order ED 160
TEC 2016, dt: 24·6·2017 enclosed.
- Documents to be submitted to the University:
- Copy of the Notification inviting applications for Change of Branch.
- List of students applied for Change of Branch in order of merit.
- List of students who have applied for the change of branch from various branches with details such as their present
branch, branch desired and percentage of marks of I and II semesters and aggregate percentage.
- 4. Certification from the Principal that he/she has not permitted change of branch to students admitted SNQ and
- Details of the vacancy position in prescribed format as below:
Vacancy Position Sl. No. Course Approved Intake in 2017·18 No. of Students admitted during 2017-18 No. of students eligible to 3rd sem. for the academic year 2018·19 No. of repeaters students became eligible for the academic year 2018·19 Total Admitted (5+6) Vacancy (3·7)
NOTE: The Process of Change of Branch at college shall be completed as per norms. If the vacancy exists at 3rd-semester level after
Change of Branch, then the college may issue NOC for Change of College.
- The final list of students who have given the change of branch in the following format:
S.No Name USN Admitted Quota (**CET/ COMEDK/ Memt) Existing Branch COB Given as per merit list Remarks
NOTE: ** For CET quota students, enclose CET allotment order copy
- The copy of the consolidated list showing the details of the change of branch shall also be submitted to the Director Technical
- Copy of Branch wise – Vacancy position before Change of Branch along with the 3rd-semester eligible list of students
of all branches.
- Attested Photocopies of marks cards of I and II semester of students who have given Change of Branch.
- The process of shall be completed by the college level 1Qth August 2018
- The Consolidated List of Change of Branch implemented should reach the University on or before 14th August 2018
- .The list received after this date shall not be accepted.
Fees for Change of branch for each student: Rs 5,000/ The Consolidate fees shall be paid ONLINE (Kindly visit University’s website http://www.vtu.vc.in for fee payment)
University will approve the change of branches which are as per the norms only.
Download PDF: Change Of Branch Procedure In VTU After 1st Year