Re-allotment of students studying in the colleges requested for Complete Closure for the academic year 2018-19
With reference to the above, the following colleges have requested for Complete Closure of the college from the academic year 2018-19 and the same is approved by the Executive Council of VTU.
Hence, as per the direction of the Executive Council of VTU, the students studying in the aforesaid colleges are being transferred to other affiliated colleges of this University. The detailed schedule is as detailed below:
|Name of the College||E.C. Resolution Date||Date & Time||Venue|
|Shri Pillappa College of Engineering, Bengaluru||2.1.2
|7th August 2018at 11:00 AM||VTU’s Regional Office, Annapoorneshwari Nagar, Nagarabhavi, 8engaluru|
|PNS Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||2.1.9
|8th August 2018 at 11:00 AM|
|MVJ College of Engg., Bengaluru (Telecommunication Engg. 5 students)||7th August 2018 at 4:00 PM|
Hence, all the students studying in the above colleges are informed to attend the real allotment process.
It is brought to the notice of the students and parents that,
- The students both eligible / not eligible to higher semester shall appear for the re-allotment. No student is entertained after this procedure to change of college.
- The students will be re-allocated in the respective region colleges only.
- No student will be re-allocated to Autonomous Colleges.
- The fee category will be the same for the students under which they have been admitted during the 1st semester (regular)/ 3rd semester (lateral entry) students.
- The other fee of the college shall be paid by the student at par with the regular students of the college
- The student shall be permitted to appear for the backlog papers in the allotted college if any.
- The students shall produce the Identity card or Exam Hall Ticket, CET/Comed-K allotment letter, Receipt of the fee paid (Proof of tuition & other fee paid).
- The student shall not claim any kind of relief based on this allotment, and
- The student shall abide by all the existing Rules/ Regulations of the University, and the Regulations that may be revised from time to time.