Submission of online Application Forms for Revaluation and Photocopy of Answer Scripts of 7th and 8th semester B.E. /B.Tech. Examinations held during May/June/July 2018 (VTU)
Schedule of submission of online applications for Revaluation and Photocopy of answer scripts of 7th and 8th semester (regular and arrear subjects) examinations held during May/June/July 2018 is as stated below:
|Starting date for online filing of applications||16.07.2018|
|Last date for online filing of applications without penalty||18.07.2018|
|Last date for online filing of applications with penalty of Rs. 500/-||21.07.2017|
Procedure for filing applications for revaluation and answer script (VTU):
- URL: http: / /prexam.blr.vtu.ac.in for Bengaluru Region.
- URL: http:/ /prexam.vtu.ac.in for Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru regions.
- Choose Revaluation menu.
- Use Departmental login Id and password to log in.
- The instructions for the submission of application are made available on the website. Kindly follow the same.
- Mention candidate’s Mobile Number and Email id, as both will be used for further communication with regard to delivery of photocopy, from the University. (Please make sure the correctness of the mobile number and email id)
- Fee for Revaluation is Rs. 400/- per subject and for Photocopy is Rs.300/- per subject and Application Fee of RS.20/- per candidate.
- All the students are eligible to apply for Revaluation in any number of theory subjects.
- All the students are eligible to apply for Photocopy of answer scripts in any number of theory subjects (excluding the scripts attached with drawing sheets).
- The fee collected by the students towards revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts shall be submitted to the Finance Officer, VTU Belagavi through online fee payment mode.
- Kindly make arrangements to submit the consolidated list along with online payment receipt for having submitted the fee before 20th July 2018 to the office of the undersigned.
- THERE IS NO CHALLENGE VALUATION FACILITY.
- The students should not apply for photocopy in the subjects that:
- Require drawing sheets and
- Computer-aided engineering drawing objects if applied no refund will be made.
- Due to the paucity of time, request for Extension of the last date for filing applications will not be entertained.
- Applications once submitted shall be final.
- After submitting the data, no change request in the data will be entertained.
- For queries if any. please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.