This article is written for everyone, but it explains in terms of a recruiter’s point of view. Read the following………..
As Recruiters we all try to find innovative ways to search a candidate who we feel is suitable for our requirement. Usually, when we have to search a candidate who is already known to us by his/her Email ID or Phone Number or Name, we make use of social network sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, TooStep and other similar sites. We have to notice few points here about these social network sites, as given below.
- These Social network sites allow you to search a person only within its network. For example, Facebook doesn’t allow you to search LinkedIn database, similarly LinkedIn doesn’t allow you to search Facebook database.
- You cannot search a person by a specific Phone number, Email ID, and Username from within and the outside the network
- These sites are not dedicated people search engines
Google is great search engine to search everything on the earth, but it’s not a dedicated people search engine. How about a search engine….
- That is capable of searching people across all the social networking sites combined.
- That is capable of searching specific person by their Phone number, Email ID, and Username
- That does Deep Search for People.
- That is capable of finding the presence of a person across all the social networks
Yes we have such sites, and here are few that I discovered so far. All of these people search engines are hyper-focused on finding only people-related information.