Various VTU Fees:

VTU, Belgaum has set aside fee structure for its various activities. Such as Exam fee, Consolidation Fees, Revaluation fee etc. All this fees are standard until they decide to change it. Following is the list of  Fees for different kind of activities:

SL NO Name of the Item

10 Name Correction in Marks Card 100/- per marks card
11 Issue of Duplicate Marks Card 150/- per marks card +50/- per academic year
12 Issue of Consolidated Marks Card 300/- per semester
13 Issue of Consolidated Duplicate Marks Card 500/- per Marks card
14 Issue of Degee Certificate 600/- for Indian National +100 per year
$150 for Foreign national + $25 per Year
15 Issue of Duplicate degree Certificate 1400/- for Indian National +100 per year
$300 for Foreign national + $25 per Year
16 Provisional Degree Certificate 200/-
17 Duplicate Provisional Degree Certificate 200/-
18 Verification of Benefit of Gracing Rules 150/-
19 Verification of Genuineness of Documents issued by the University 150/- per set
20 Issue of Official Transcript 250/- for 1st copy and 150/- each for subsequent copies
21 IA Marks Discrepancy/Late Submission of IA Marks 1200/- per case and to a Max. of 15,000/-
22 Issue of Extract of Marks Card 175/- per marks card
23 Marks card Attestation 175/- per set
24 Consolidated Statement of Marks Card(1 to 8 th Sem) 500/-

Courtesy: http://www.vtu.ac.in/index.php/examination-fee.html

——————–

Also read this Similar posts

1. How to get (VTU,BE) Consolidated Marks Card of individual semesters – Explained:

2. How to get (VTU,BE) a Single Consolidated Marks Card(All the semesters combined) – Explained

3. How to get Transcript(VTU,BE) – Explained

4. My Visit to VTU, Belgaum – With Images

5. How to get VTU Degree Certificate- Explained

Advertisements

1. Sarafaraz
    Jun 25, 2011 @ 20:22:51

I want to know the fee structure for comedk student taking admission in vtu affilated college. Please sir reply me i am waithng for your anwser

2. Anonymous
    Jul 03, 2011 @ 23:24:11

Thanks for the info!
    It is very useful for VTU students.

• Jonna Suresh
      Jul 10, 2011 @ 01:20:12

“Your Welcome”

Anonymous
      Jul 03, 2011 @ 23:24:11

Thanks for the info!
      It is very useful for VTU students.

• narasimha
        Jul 06, 2013 @ 07:25:10

sir i ave a doubt.will second attempt marks be considered for competitive xams like banking exams.. they ask exact 60 or above.. Actually i had failed in a subject in my 3rd sem .. if i consider that second attempt marks my overall aggregate crosses 60.. or else it turns up to be 59.74… plz guide

3. kubra
    Jul 13, 2013 @ 00:20:37

for duplicate marks card is d fee rs 150\- or 200\-
    or whether we hav to make separate dd of 150 and 50 rs???

4. shubham
    Sep 30, 2014 @ 13:55:52

if we got consolidated marks card is it differ or same as of original

5. Abdul Khadeer
    Jan 24, 2015 @ 18:17:13

Sir, What is the process for verification of degree certificate (Verification of Genuineness of Documents issued by the University).

6. Nagesh S
    Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:38:26

I have lost my entire set of the marks sheet of my BE and so, I am applying for the duplicate marks sheet, but i am having a confusion on the fee structure, the fees which i need to pay by DD. Can somebody confirm if my understanding is correct.

Year of Start: 1998
    Year of Completion: 2002

Total of 8 marks sheet: 8 * 150 = 1200
    charges per per: 50 * 13 (2003 – 2015) = 650
    Total: 1850

7. Nagesh S
    Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:39:17

Year of Start: 1998
    Year of Completion: 2002

Total of 8 marks sheet: 8 * 150 = 1200
    charges per year: 50 * 13 (2003 – 2015) = 650
    Total: 1850

8. Nagesh S
    Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:40:38

I have lost my entire set of the marks sheet of my BE and so, I am applying for the duplicate marks sheet. Can somebody confirm, if the seal and signature of the college is mandatory to apply for duplicate marks sheet, directly at VTU.

Thanks.

9. priya
    Aug 07, 2015 @ 00:07:12

Need your inputs. I have to send my father to get my degree certificate which i never received[just have my provisional certificate]. and consolidated marksheet for 5th and 6th semester and transcripts.

Can you let me know the procedure for how i can send someone on my behalf and what to expect once he goes there.Has any procedure changed?

Thanks for your hep in advance!

10. Athith
    Nov 15, 2015 @ 17:05:06

Hello,
    I wish to apply to a foreign university which requires in its application the sign of the VTU registar. Does the VTU offer such services?

11. Kiran
    Dec 09, 2016 @ 19:34:51

Hi sir.
    Sir I made an wrong entry of the subject code in exam application.
    So to change the subject cod in application is any fine should be paid..??