VTU BE Sample Marks Cards from 1st – 8th Semester

Here are the Sample Marks card of VTU, BE. These were contributed by one of the visitor of this site who completed his/her engineering in Mechanical. Use it for your educational purpose.

Bringing clarity to the  Education further more

You may also want to read this similar posts:

1. How to get (VTU,BE) Consolidated Marks Card of individual semesters – Explained:
  2. How to get a Single Consolidated Marks Card (CMC) Explained:
  4. How to get VTU Degree Certificate (Convocation Degree Certificate) – VTU, BE:
  7. How to get Transcript(VTU,BE) – Explained:

1. sridevi
    Jan 18, 2012 @ 06:44:21

hi, sir
    i lost my 5th sem marks card.so i want to no result of that copy of it .so please will u kindly send the copy of that marks.my USN is 3k******49 old scheme batch.

2. sandhya
    Feb 09, 2012 @ 09:34:29

how to get the marks card of the backlog subject(which i have cleared)as early as possible

Feb 09, 2012 @ 09:36:10

Hi Sandhya,

If you want as early as possible, then go to VTU Belgaum, and they will give you on the same day.

VTU will send your marks cards to your college, so first check in your college for your marks card.

3. Shruthi MV
    Feb 09, 2012 @ 10:26:33

Hi,
    I had kinda lost my 1st semester marks card,can anyone suggest what procedure i should follow up to recieve it.

4. Vinod
    Aug 17, 2013 @ 10:42:34

Sir Still I have MATDIP301, & 401 back. So can I get PDC ?

5. manu
    Jun 27, 2014 @ 10:53:30

Hi,
    I just got my final sem results and i have a backlog. Is there any immediate exams to clear it or do i need to wait for another semister??

6. aditya
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 22:13:48

I m 07 batch guy.I completed my degree by 2013.I still had one exam.I cleared it too.now iv cleared my whole degree.but unfortunately I didnt had online print of 8th sem result.college people wont give it till I get my last marks card.is there any way to find out my marks in 8th sem?any online solution?

7. eldho baby
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 13:06:27

hi Sj..i have completed my engineering course in 2014.i have two backlogs in 5th sem.can i get pdc fro vtu?

8. Niyaz
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 22:03:41

hai suresh,
    i have lost all semester certificates. so, i want to know whether it is required to get duplicate certificates to apply for single consolidated marks card? i’m ready to go to belgaum also

9. ask
    Feb 22, 2015 @ 22:16:49

I know this web site gives quality depending articles or reviews and other data, is there any
    other website which provides such things in quality?

10. shridevi
    Jun 13, 2015 @ 12:52:57

hi sir, i lost my 8th semesterb marks card electrical branch i.e. dec/jan 2015 marks card..my usn no 2av10ee028

11. ravi
    Jun 23, 2015 @ 13:14:31

Hi, are we get 8th semester marks card with out competing M1 & M2?

12. simran
    Jul 02, 2015 @ 14:27:10

i want 1 sem marks card.. i dont have my marks with me.. my 1 sem marks card is not showing the website.. so , how can i get it

13. GHUFRAN HUSSAIN
    Jul 27, 2015 @ 14:17:18

i am in 5th sem now, but in my 2nd sem marks card they write it as “SC” but i got total 463 marks(59.61%) but they did’nt give 3 grace marks for “FC”,my other friend got 462 marks and they gave him 4 grace marks,,how resolve this issue,,can they give new marks card,,,,what is the procedure for this,,,plz anyone help!!!

14. keerthana
    Aug 18, 2015 @ 15:47:59

if i want old result like july 2014 where i have to check

15. Basant
    Aug 29, 2015 @ 21:35:57

My son passed his BE from Bangalore under VTU in July 2015.He did not get his 8th semester marks card .we desperately require his marks card, his college too has not received the same so far, will VTU directly ISSUE the marks card from belgaum if we go personally……pl reply Mr.Suresh Jonna

16. prashanthbabu
    Sep 30, 2015 @ 20:37:21

17. prashanthbabu
    Sep 30, 2015 @ 20:38:54

sir I have passed my be and I went my 8th sem marks card urgently but it is not came to collage so suggest me how I should get it plz suggest me fast

18. prashanthbabu
    Sep 30, 2015 @ 20:39:54

sir I have passed my be and I want my 8th sem marks card urgently but it is not came to collage so suggest me how I should get it plz suggest me fast

19. Shamnaz
    Oct 26, 2015 @ 18:30:42

Hai sir..

I am compleated my BE and i had a back logs in 7th sem and i cleared it. Now i need my 7th and 8th sem marks card urgently.
    Is possible i can take my consolidation marks card before getting my 7th and 8th sem marks card? Or else i can get 7th , 8th sem marks card and consolidation in a same day if i go directly to the vtu belguam.?
    If possible what is its procedure.?
    Or tell me one suggestion to solve my problem

20. nishant gupta
    Jan 20, 2016 @ 20:25:04

i lost my 2nd sem result , so where do or which site can i get photocopy of my 2nd sem result.its urgent
    batch 2011-2015

21. Pallavi
    Feb 13, 2016 @ 20:04:38

Can any one please suggest me How to get single marks card for the 8th sem BE for the year of 2011?

22. Jhanhavi v
    Apr 04, 2016 @ 22:35:17

Hai i have m1 & m2 back but i have cleared all regular subjects… Is there any way to get pdc & 8th sem marckcard

23. somiya
    Apr 29, 2016 @ 05:40:42

can u update result for IS

24. Madhu
    Jul 18, 2016 @ 19:58:04

Sir I lost xerox and original marks card how to get duplicate marks card plz help me sir