Alternative Way to Get Your University Transcripts When Everything Else Fails

I receive overwhelming comments each day in response to the articles I write about VTU. The comments are both encouraging and critical. I would request you to keep the comments and queries coming, as it provides the visitors and me very valuable inputs.

Among all the comments I receive, queries related to official Transcripts is the most. I have helped many, not all, people in getting their transcript(s) on time. I apologize to those whose queries were not answered as I was completely occupied with the work during the time when queries were asked.

Now, let me get to the bottom line. We all know how hard it is to obtain Transcripts – not just Transcripts but other documents as well – Lots of money wasted calling several phone numbers, number of days spent on ditching work and traveling long distances, stay awake in the late nights to figure out how to apply for Transcripts… Eventually all our effort falls on deaf ears… I was a victim myself who was trying to get Transcripts to enroll in to a college in the universities abroad.

It was my ambition to help out as many people as possible to get their documents. Now I have taken my ambition one step forward. I have teamed up with ‘cleartranscripts.com’, a website that provides Transcripts to your doorsteps; whose motto is to simplify the way Transcripts are applied and delivered to its owner without wasting much time. The owners of the website share the same goal as I have: a solution to the problem that every person faces to get University Transcripts. If you consider other developed countries, their universities have their own online system where you can apply for transcripts. We, in India, lack such option. To overcome the problem, ‘cleartranscripts.com‘ has begun working independently.

To apply for the transcripts from cleartranscripts.com, Click here.

Note: You can call these numbers for any questions: India: +91.80.67569290 US: +1.917.4844990 If you need to call the Indian number, the preferred time is 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Indian time. Likewise, if you need to call the US number, the preferred time is 11:30 PM – 11:30 AM Indian Time. Please leave your opinions in the comments section.

1. sam
    Feb 15, 2014 @ 11:10:27

Thank you Suresh, I have used their service and really happy about it.

2. Hasin
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 00:08:53

Suresh,
    Its a Nice Post that looks like an answer to me,but is the website really reliable and safe? Did you personally get the transcripts from this website as I have no choice to get to B’lore University,and your blog has only given me a hope to share my details with this website……..your post is a Seal on top of it it Yes….thanks!

3. ruhimulia
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 00:12:33

Suresh,
    Is this Website safe and reliable?
    Have you received transcripts from them personally or do you know of someone having received the same……Can i take this Post of yours as a Seal on my doubts and go ahead paying the money to get my transcripts as I have no other option now but to go with this website….Please Clarify! Thanks in advance.

4. Kiran
    Mar 08, 2014 @ 12:23:01

My name is “kirankumar” in birth certificate,sslc and puc. But in engineering it is changed,space in between “kiran kumar”. I have to change my name or is it ok?

5. jitendra
    Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:57:40

Cleartranscripts – i have tried sending email and call on the numbers listed on website, but there is no response. All i get is automated email replies and reminders. I will be more comfortable in talking and then transfering money and sending scanned copies.

• jitendra
      Apr 12, 2014 @ 14:30:50

Just got a call from Cleartranscripts folks. They ensured to do the needfull. So i will go ahead and send all details and transfer the money. Now i wish my work gets done at the earliest. Thanks !

Apr 12, 2014 @ 17:47:56

Hi Jitendra,

There are two numbers of Cleartranscripts.com one of which is an US number and the other one is an Indian number.

India: +91.80.67569290
      US: +1.917.4844990

Your calls and mails will be definitely answered.

6. Shardha Shenoy
    May 12, 2014 @ 15:26:33

Has any one used the Clear Transcript Website yet? Is looks a bit suspicious to me. Any responses on this will be helpful.

May 12, 2014 @ 21:13:22

Hi Shardha,

Its a genuine website.You can call the phone number provide in that website. I am personally involved with the Clear Transcript. You can trust the service provided.

Let me know how else I can help you.

May 26, 2014 @ 12:36:00

Hi Shardha,

Clear transcript is a genuine website. You can go ahead and get your transcripts on time from this website. Go through this post for clear information.

• crchidur
      May 31, 2014 @ 23:48:15

Hi Shardha, certainly cleartranscripts.com is not a site to be suspicious on, it is run by GMT educational services as a non-profit activity to help students from the region to get their transcripts. You know how hard it is to get the transcripts, please read some horror stories on how students had to travel 800 kms to the university to figure out that they need to travel another 1300 kilometers to the college to get the application signed and then spend 3-4 days wasting valuable time just to get the transcripts. The service certainly genuine having served several 100s of applicants, it also very much appreciated by several applicants who have used the service, please read this on the website itself. They are available 100% of the time on call, email responses are available very quickly and they are offering 100% refunds. I do not know any providers including the biggest industrial names who offer a full refund when there are genuine cases. It would be highly inappropriate to doubt a service which solves a fundamental problem like this.

7. vishwash
    May 21, 2014 @ 09:05:51

Can you please tell me what is First copy and additional copy while ordering for transcript??

8. crchidur
    Jun 17, 2014 @ 19:44:29

Hi Vishwash, first copy is essentially one envelope or the first set of transcripts, this will include the service charges. Additional copy is every extra set of transcripts in a sealed envelope. Hope this helps!

9. SUNIL MOHAN
    Jun 30, 2014 @ 13:08:47

Currently i am staying in Oman and in their billing address they don’t have this country listed.Can you please help me as how to proceed and can i give my cousin’s address in Hyderabad to collect the documents?.I am from 2005 batch and i have all my semester marks cards signed and sealed as every one gets.Are these not certified transcripts?I could not get proper response from my business school thats the reason i am asking your help on this. Thanks.

10. mahesh
    Jul 06, 2014 @ 12:20:00

11. mahesh
    Jul 06, 2014 @ 12:21:37

India: +91.80.67569290
    US: +1.917.4844990

Your calls and mails will be definitely answered.

12. mahesh
    Jul 06, 2014 @ 12:26:19

ClearTranscripts is a simple, secure, transparent service to obtain official transcripts from universities in India. Planning for higher education abroad is a complex and long activity. Students undergo tremendous pressure to prepare for competitive exams, select universities to apply, prepare admission materials and apply on-time against admission deadlines. It is our mission here to simplify the exchange of transcripts. Through our path-breaking transcripts exchange platform we have connected students, Indian universities, universities abroad and employers offering a simple and secure transcripts delivery service. ClearTranscripts.com is a service by GMT Educational Services, a not-for-profit educational services company.

Contacts:

Address
    GMT Educational Services, Unit No. 2, Ground Floor, # 310, 4th Cross, Jayanagar – 1st Block,

Bangalore, India. PIN Code: 560011

Phone
    India: +918067569290

USA: +19174844990

customerservice@cleartranscripts.com

Skype

customerservice_856

To track your application status:

13. mahesh

Indian Institute of Science Bangalore IISc Official Transcripts

JNTU Hyderabad Official Transcripts

Kakatiya University Warangal

Karnatak University Dharwad Official Transcripts

Karnataka State Open University Official Transcripts

Osmania University Official Transcripts

Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Bangalore Official Transcripts

University of Mysore Official Transcripts

VTU Official Transcripts

14. archana
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 18:42:35

The university of Walden is asking for my ‘transcripts’. Now the thing is that few of marks cards are missing and hence I’m applying for the same. Thanks to your articles, the process became much simpler for me.

My question now is, will they accept my marks cards for my application? How different is a marks card from a transcript? Should I apply for transcripts instead? I’m a little confused. Please help.

Thanks much!

Archana

• crchidur
      Jul 11, 2014 @ 01:20:26

Archana, transcripts by meaning is a statement of record from the university which is provided for the use of a third party. Transcript unlike a marks sheet can be issued any number of times by the University. Transcripts are required in original by many foreign universities for the purpose of admission, scholarship grants, by employers for verification, by immigration authorities where points are to be granted on the basis of qualifications. While marks sheet are to be issued to the students only and only once. Duplicate marks sheets are issued only on filing a police complaint against the loss of original. However, official transcripts can be issued to any interested recipient and as many number of times.

15. Suresh Jonna
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 20:45:29

Hi Archana,

Thank you. I am glad this site is helpful to you.

You must get Transcripts to apply for any foreign universities. Chances are less if the universities accept just the marks cards.

16. Bhavin
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 22:01:28

Thanks for the information. However I need my all semester marks card to be attested from Registrar only. It is possible from cleartranscript? Quick response will be much appreciated. Thanks.

17. crchidur
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 01:24:12

Bhavin, cleartranscripts offers only official transcripts from various Universities. It is not an attestation service. Official transcripts are issued only by the registrar’s office of the respective universities in sealed envelopes intended for the purpose of use by a specific recipient.

• Bhavin
      Jul 11, 2014 @ 11:39:22

Thanks for the information. However I am trying to get in touch with ClearTranscripts with no +91.80.67569290 which is not a valid one. Could you please elaborate more in detail for “First Set”, “Additional Set” and “Additional Set (PDF Format)”.

18. crchidur
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 21:06:53

Bhavin, the phone number 08067569290 is certainly working! First set and additional set are same by the content. They both are official transcripts in sealed envelopes issued by the University. There is a service involved in getting the transcripts and that additional fee is charged by them in the first set. Additional set is lower priced and applying for more than one copy reduces the per set fee.

19. Alok
    Jul 16, 2014 @ 14:55:46

I have a query which I guess a number of people had. I have to get WES verification done. I think the requirement is that the Transcripts should directly be sent from University to them. Now, I know for sure that VTU will not send them directly and that is where ClearTranscripts come into picture. Now I have 2 questions: For the fees that Cleartranscript charge, do they also post it to WES or do they post it to us. Second, even in case they post it directly to WES, theoritically it still does not confirm to the WES requirements. Does this create an issue with the verification process?

20. Ravi
    Jul 16, 2014 @ 17:53:23

Even I have similar question . I have submitted by transcripts to WES NOT Signed Markssheet !!!!

21. crchidur
    Jul 19, 2014 @ 12:09:13

Alok, ClearTranscripts collects the transcripts in sealed envelopes from the University and then sends them to the address as mentioned by the applicant. It can be either India address or WES address. Shipment charges to be paid for sending the packet additionally.

22. SUNIL MOHAN
    Jul 22, 2014 @ 11:41:28

I got my transcripts well within the expected date of delivery-to be exact 5 days before the expected date. And the response in between from the team is very very good specially from Jay who responded within minutes to all my queries.Thanks to ClearTranscripts team…..Keep rocking…

23. Chidambaram
    Aug 04, 2014 @ 17:51:23

Do you offer service for Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?

24. crchidur
    Aug 07, 2014 @ 04:29:53

Chidambaram, cleartranscripts does not have regular service for KSOU but you can use the hire a facilitation executive service for one day to get the transcripts from KSOU.

Link is here:

25. Chidambaram
    Aug 07, 2014 @ 11:08:10

Hi Crchidur,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know the process for the same.

26. grace
    Aug 13, 2014 @ 22:34:09

do the transcripts from rajiv gandhi university contain the overall grade like first class for a period of four years, coz the university wants my overall grade

27. crchidur
    Aug 15, 2014 @ 05:51:37

28. crchidur
    Aug 15, 2014 @ 05:53:05

Grace, the RGUHS transcripts are issued on essentially on xerox copies of your marks sheets and degree certificate. Therefore if the degree certificate shows the overall grade the transcript will certainly have it.

29. Su
    Sep 09, 2014 @ 23:42:36

Hi,
    If i apply for transcripts now, when can i expect it to be delivered?

30. Caroline
    Sep 15, 2014 @ 17:40:00

Hello, I require official transcripts for my masters in Aalto University,FINLAND. I have BBM ( BU). The website needs ”Original Authorization and declaration form” under documentation requirements. What is this form exactly and from where can I get it ? Thank you. How long does it take to receive the official transcripts?
    Thanks !!

31. Rakesh
    Sep 18, 2014 @ 12:22:34

Looks like there is some issues going on with Cleartranscript and VTU. After two weeks, Cleartranscript team responded to me saying that VTU has stopped handing over transcripts to any agencies.

Sep 18, 2014 @ 13:02:53

Hi Rakesh,

Seems like it’s correct – Indeed VTU was holding them back. I have to get a final word from Cleartranscript and wrap things up. They were doing a good job for us.

32. nitish yadav
    Sep 19, 2014 @ 00:02:17

hey guys need one help i m applying for a job the job qualification is 60% marks minimum, i have 60% marks but that is from 5-8 sem…but in the form they are asking 60% marks from 1-8 sem, now here i dont have 60%marks,,,,,but the degree which we get from vtu is also shows marks from 5-8 sem…..so what should i do now

33. Bhuvana
    Sep 25, 2014 @ 02:37:41

Hi,

I wanted transcripts for KSOU, how can I get it. Pls help me out, I am living in Canada as of now.

34. Real Enterprise Architecture
    Sep 26, 2014 @ 16:14:21

Hi Bhuvana, please send an email to customerservice@cleartranscripts.com. They have a service to arrange KSOU transcripts.

35. mahesh
    Sep 26, 2014 @ 17:58:30

login to the http://www.cleartranscripts.com

or click the link below you will get some ideas about universities and orders.

36. mahesh
    Sep 26, 2014 @ 18:00:22

Now Bangalore university students can apply for their official transcripts by clicking the link below.

37. mahesh
    Sep 26, 2014 @ 18:02:40

Note: Dear visitors, cleartranscripts is temporarily not in service only for VTU. Refunds to the applicants will take place soon if necessary.

38. vinay
    Oct 01, 2014 @ 11:22:22

HI Mahesh,
    I am trying to contact you for Nagarjuna university transcripts, Can you please provide me contact number.

Liked by 1 person

• mahesh
      Oct 01, 2014 @ 15:10:28

Phone
      India: +918067569290

USA: +19174844990

if you having any problem regarding transcripts you can call me:
      Mahesh:
      Fullfillment services Of Bangalore.

39. mahesh
    Oct 01, 2014 @ 15:13:43

Hi,vinay you can contact to the above numbers.

40. Sandeep
    Oct 06, 2014 @ 20:53:48

Hi Cleartranscripts Team,
    Do you help in getting transcripts from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab also?
    If yes please let me know the procedure.

41. neal
    Oct 13, 2014 @ 10:14:16

i want my provisional certificate before 18th oct 2014. Can you please help

42. nsha
    Oct 13, 2014 @ 16:50:06

Hi I am need my transcripts for my 12th eduction from karnataka PU board. Please let me know if any third part can do this for me.

43. Haley
    Oct 22, 2014 @ 05:23:58

Hi
    I am Iranina and I am living in Iran now. I am graduated MSC in Mysore university. Now I need to send my MSC transcript to WES in U.S. Can you help me what should I do from here to university send my Transcript to WES?
    Thanks

44. Kapila
    Oct 29, 2014 @ 13:26:42

Hi Mr. Mahesh,
    As i read the comment above, i understand that once we apply for the transcript through your service i can avail the service to WES anytime later? Also, i am trying to call the India number, but i am getting through with the automated message.

45. sharan
    Nov 04, 2014 @ 15:11:41

are vtu transcripts inside envelope in colour or same as student copy

46. vivek
    Nov 05, 2014 @ 20:49:52

No one responds to the call, just goes to voice mail

47. Real Enterprise Architecture
    Nov 06, 2014 @ 04:58:32

Vivek, we are very much available. Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm IST you can reach us on +918067569290. We are also reachable between 4.00pm to 10.00pm EST on +19174844990

48. C Druva Dharma
    Dec 04, 2014 @ 22:04:35

Hi

I need clarification on 2 things.

1. I want transcripts from osmania university…so what would be the charge and how long it would take n what would be the procedure

2. Can you arrange for transcripts from Vinayaka Missions University.If yes please let me know the charge, timescales and proceedure

Please let me know asap

• Mansoor Khan
      Feb 11, 2015 @ 09:17:59

Did you manage to get the Transcripts from Vinayaka Mission University ?

If Yes, How long has it taken to get them and what is the procedure

49. crchidur
    Dec 08, 2014 @ 10:27:45

Hi Driv

50. crchidur
    Dec 14, 2014 @ 05:54:12

Hi Vidya sagar, yes, we can certainly get the transcripts from 1983-87 for Andhra University. As you have completed 27 years back, please send an email to customerservice@cleartranscripts.com with your degree details. They will respond back with the process

51. Narayana
    Dec 14, 2014 @ 08:15:53

Dear,
    On Cleartranscripts, I see that service for VTU transcripts has been temporarily stopped. I need my MCA transcripts from here. Let me know whenever the service for VTU is back. I’ll need them asap.

52. Shilpa
    Dec 16, 2014 @ 12:54:44

Hi Suresh/Mahesh,
    I just wanted to confirm that cleartranscripts.com provides the consolidated transcript and not individual mark sheet right. I already have the mark sheet and need only the transcript.

53. Sudheendra Desai
    Dec 25, 2014 @ 19:01:14

I need VTU transcript by JAN 5th, Please tell me how to get this ASAP.
    However i dont have my 8th semester marks cards with me. all other i have. Please tel me how to deal with this.

Thanks
    Sudheendra

54. crchidur
    Jan 11, 2015 @ 08:17:18

Shilpa, it depends on the University. There are some universities which provide transcript in consolidated format and other which do not. I suggest you write customerservice@cleartranscripts.com with the specific query.

55. crchidur
    Jan 11, 2015 @ 08:18:43

Hi Sudheendra, please apply to VTU office at Bangalore to get the transcripts. ClearTranscripts has not yet restarted the service with VTU.

56. Sanjeev Kumar
    Jan 12, 2015 @ 15:27:49

Hi, I tried calling ClearTranscript and sent email also. Got no response. Is the service still active?

57. Mansoor Khan
    Jan 20, 2015 @ 08:35:51

Hello Suresh,

I appreciate your services in helping the students , employees and many others to get their transcripts on time.

I am wondering if your team could help me to get the transcripts for Vinayaka Mission University- VMU.
    Do write in to me about your services on my request

58. crchidur
    Feb 01, 2015 @ 22:47:51

Sanjeev an Mansoor, hope your queries are being addressed, please write to customerservice@cleartranscripts.com. The service is very much active.

59. Nithin Prasad
    Feb 10, 2015 @ 22:04:40

I am applying for visa. Now I need to get the transcripts and also the consolidated marks card from the VTU. I was confused about the fee that was mentioned in the official VTU site. It said that they will charge 300 /- per semester and you have mentioned in your post to draw 500 /- DD.. Can you kindly educate me how much should be paid as I am confused. Also let me know about the transcripts process as well. Awaiting your response!

Thanks,
    Nithin Prasad

60. crchidur
    Feb 11, 2015 @ 21:57:27

Hi Nithin, VTU transcripts first set is Rs.250 additional set is Rs.150. Please see this page http://vtu.ac.in/pdf/circulars/atten1.pdf

61. sairam
    Feb 13, 2015 @ 14:45:03

so do you guys mail the entire transcripts package to USA because i’m in USA and I have no transcripts and need to order them to apply for colleges. Pleas erpely because if that is the case ill order them.

62. sairam
    Feb 13, 2015 @ 15:09:28

im trying to get the transcripts for jntuh affiliated college(GRIET)…..if I order them today how soon would I be able to receive them including the shipping time.

thanks a lot for all the help,
    sairam

63. crchidur
    Feb 14, 2015 @ 10:09:47

Yes, we will mail the transcript directly to institutions in the USA or any part of the world. It will take 10-12 days to receive them if you choose FedEx.

64. Ashok
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 16:42:40

For getting Duplicate Convocation do I need to get Principal/HOD seal & signature on the application ?

65. crchidur
    Feb 19, 2015 @ 22:18:12

Hi Ashok, it depends on which university you are applying for duplicate convocation. Please email to customerservice@cleartranscripts.com for more information.

66. Rajeev
    Feb 23, 2015 @ 17:27:34

Hello,

I am in the process of applying for a PR for Canada. I completed my Bachelors from Mumbai University. I did check clear transcripts website but cannot find Mumbai University. Could someone from clear transcripts advise if they have services for Mumbai University as well and also the charges?

67. crchidur
    Feb 27, 2015 @ 02:15:28

Hi Rajeev, unfortunately ClearTranscripts does not have service in the Mumbai region

68. Manoj
    Mar 08, 2015 @ 17:39:14

Hi ,

I was passed out in 2012 , noe i need to get consolidated marks card .
    can you help me about the procedure .

Thanks.

69. crchidur
    Mar 10, 2015 @ 21:40:17

Another note, please demand university acknowledgement to make sure it has been applied through proper channels.

70. Kaarthick
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 03:55:05

Has anyone used cleartranscript to get transcript from Anna university? I am not able to submit my application and there is no response from customerservice also. So it is suspicious.

71. crchidur
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 12:04:03

Hi Kaarthick, All Anna University transcript applications which were pending at Controller of Examination office are being sent out today. We have delivered several Anna University applications till now. We are always available for informationm. There is nothing suspicious, infact we have provided the University phone number for clarifications too.

72. crchidur
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 12:06:45

For Bangalore University transcripts, ClearTranscripts is a non-profit organization and we follow complete process as prescribed by the University.

73. Kaarthick Rama Moorthy
    Mar 21, 2015 @ 23:06:17

Hi crchidur,

Please let me know how to submit for anna university transcripts through cleartranscript.com

I have created an account and filled all the information but I could not add it to application packet as it is not available only for anna university but is available for other universities. I have even dropped a mail to customer service but no response more than 3 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kaarthick

74. crchidur
    Mar 21, 2015 @ 23:25:38

Hi Kaarthick, As mentioned earlier, While we have delivered all Anna University applications that we have accepted till now. But we are awaiting an agreement to be signed with the University to accept new applications. This process might take some time. We will keep you updated.

75. Sharath
    Mar 21, 2015 @ 23:30:34

I have used the ClearTranscripts service for Bangalore University transcripts, they delivered transcrips on time. They also provide university acknowledgement. I would say that they are the only company who follow the proper procedure as required by Bangalore University.

76. Kaarthick
    Mar 22, 2015 @ 04:19:40

Do you have any tentative date? or How long will be the waiting time?
    I need to get my transcripts before end of April.

77. crchidur
    Mar 22, 2015 @ 16:02:26

Hi Kaarthick, while we may likely to have an agreement in place before the endend of April, I would suggest you to not wait for it.

78. sandu
    Mar 23, 2015 @ 13:10:45

Guys,

Just go and beg the reception to give the transcripts ASAP, they will definitely consider your request and at least they will give 2 days like I received.

79. Pramod nair
    Mar 26, 2015 @ 23:37:59

Respected Sir,Ma’am,

My name is Pramod Harikumar Nair , I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering from KSOU , Reg no. 111071LDME0692 completed in the year 2013.
    Please help me how to get transcripts sealed in university envelope.

I have paid approx 1.2 lacs for Canada migration and I may loose it if I fail to submit the transcripts at time.

I am tired of following up with my study centre.

Please help me with the procedure .

Warm regards
    Pramod Nair
    +91-9923332442
    Aurangabad
    Maharashtra

80. crchidur
    Mar 27, 2015 @ 23:26:17

Hi Pramod, please make an online application here http://www.cleartranscripts.com/products/karnataka-state-open-university-transcripts, we will get it sent out in 3 weeks.

81. crchidur
    Mar 28, 2015 @ 04:14:30

An applicant Sampada Achar writes to us:
    I had applied through ClearTranscripts for Bangalore University transcripts. I am thankful for sending the transcripts to WES. My application was accepted and processed successfully for immigration.

However, I know that one of my friends applied through another company and got the documents delivered in 3 days through a so called express delivery. His application was rejected at an advanced stage because of transcript issue. I heard that he can never apply for canada immigration now.

Just wanted to say thank you for duly following the process, issuing a BU acknowledgement, even though it takes more time to go through college.

82. Savio
    Mar 28, 2015 @ 23:07:54

Hi crchidur ,

Could you please let me know the process involved in clear transcripts site ? for some reason i am not able to find any submit button on the apply page. And i have been trying to contact them for about a week and could not reach anyone.
    I am currently in canada and need the transcript to be send to WES as soon as possible.

Please help

Regards,
    Savio

83. crchidur
    Mar 29, 2015 @ 08:25:55

Hi Savio, we are awaiting an agreement to be signed with Anna University to accept new applications. This process might take some time. We will keep you updated.

84. srikanth
    Apr 07, 2015 @ 15:23:50

Dear Clear transcripts, I would like to obtain transcripts from Kakatiya University Warangal to WES Canada. Could you please help me?

85. crchidur
    Apr 09, 2015 @ 10:08:37

Hi Srikanth, Unfortunately we are unable to process Kakatiya University warangal transcripts as the University needs originals.

86. Giri
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 02:13:02

Please let me know about transcript service availability for Kuvempu University, Shimoga.

• Sunny
      May 26, 2015 @ 22:40:17

Do you help students of kuvempu university ? Who got enrolled into bsc it through a laternal entry scheme that means laternal entry in 4th semester ?
      Pls reply.
      Thanks,
      Sunny.

87. crchidur
    Apr 23, 2015 @ 01:25:59

Giri, please make the application through webpage http://www.cleartranscripts.com/products/kuvempu-university-transcripts

88. Joseph John
    Apr 23, 2015 @ 13:50:43

Dear Suresh

Cleartranscripts have stopped doing the service for Anna University. Any other way around this? Any other companies doing this service?

Joseph John

89. crchidur
    Apr 26, 2015 @ 02:54:50

Joseph, none that we know of as of now. As mentioned earlier in the comments ClearTranscripts is working towards making an agreement with Anna Univeristy. That should fall in place soon for them to be to restart the service.

• dodgecharger911
      Apr 26, 2015 @ 09:24:22

Dear Crchidur, i have been following up with CT since Feb about restarting Anna University transcripts, but they ask us to call after 1 week, 2 weeks etc… and almost 3 months have passed. What would you have done in my shoes?

90. crchidur
    Apr 26, 2015 @ 21:36:20

dodgecharger911, I suggest please make an application directly with the University through friend or relative. These are university matters and compliance to their guidelines is utmost importance for us.

91. Geetha Selvaraj
    Apr 27, 2015 @ 08:21:47

Hi,

I have been trying to submit request for Anna univ, pls let me know when this will be resolved?

Thanks

92. crchidur
    Apr 29, 2015 @ 07:06:00

Geetha, We are not able to provide a guideline date for restarting Anna University. It may take more time.

93. crchidur
    May 02, 2015 @ 03:26:04

Message from ClearTranscripts (NGO) for Bangalore University applicants: Please be aware that there is no 3-4 day express service provided by the Bangalore University. All applications should be signed in original and sent through college principal’s signature as per University application process guidelines. Please demand University issued acknowledgement after applying for transcripts. Please do not risk your immigration or higher education by going for a spurious 3-4 day tatkal service.

94. Sanc
    May 08, 2015 @ 13:43:03

No help from you to get Transcript from Nort Bengal University. Thsi portal is of no use for me then.

95. Sk
    May 09, 2015 @ 03:17:08

Hi, I live outside of India and require my transcripts of, PUC 1, PUC 2, B. Com. 1, 2, and 3. Graduated from Karnatak University, Dharward through one of the colleges in Hubli. Can Cleartranscripts provide PUC and SSLC transcipts as well?

Any pointers and helps would be appreciated.

Thanks

96. Sk
    May 09, 2015 @ 03:18:12

Hi, I live outside of India and require my transcripts of, PUC 1, PUC 2, B. Com. 1, 2, and 3. Graduated from Karnatak University, Dharward through one of the colleges in Hubli. Can Clear Transcripts provide PUC and SSLC transcipts as well?

Any pointers and help would be appreciated.

Thanks

97. crchidur
    May 12, 2015 @ 10:08:24

@SK, We can certainly provide service for Karnatak University Dharwad transcripts please make the application through our website. However we are not supporting PUC SSLC at this time.

• Sk
      May 12, 2015 @ 23:33:19

Impressed! Thanks for your prompt reply. Do you know how long it would take to get the transcripts?

Thanks again
      sk

• Sk
      May 12, 2015 @ 23:45:53

Hi,
      Would I be able to get the transcripts for B.Com.I, B.Com.II and B. Com. III (Karnatak University, Dharward) in one online request form?

If yes, Where in the online form would I request for each of the above?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot.
      sk

98. crchidur
    May 16, 2015 @ 02:29:52

@SK, you will need to make a single application for all BCom transcripts set through this page. http://www.cleartranscripts.com/products/karnatak-university-dharwad-official-transcripts

99. Raj
    May 19, 2015 @ 02:26:48

Hi, are you guys still providing transcripts for VTU?

100. crchidur
    May 24, 2015 @ 06:05:11

101. Sunny
    May 26, 2015 @ 22:45:58

Dear Suresh,

Do you help students of kuvempu university ? Who got enrolled into bsc it through a laternal entry scheme that means laternal entry in 4th semester after doing 3 semesters from NIIT, Delhi?
    Is this degree authentic ?
    Can you help me ?
    I need to send transcripts to WES for CIC Immigration purpose.

Pls reply.
    Thanks,
    Sunny.

102. Shamsur
    May 27, 2015 @ 23:45:59

Hi Crchidur, greetings. I am a Bangladeshi national and i completed my B.E from VTU. Now i am badly in need of transcript. I followed your website and i must say i am looking for such help you provide. I need to know how can i apply for VTU transcript as i can see there is no option to apply after agreeing the terms and conditions. Moreover how can i transfer money to you? It would be helpful if you provide your bank account because there is no option to transfer money online from Bangladesh. Your earliest possible response is highly appreciated. Please Help

103. crchidur
    May 29, 2015 @ 02:45:31

@Sunny, Unfortunately we are not able to support NIIT and Kuvempu University collaboration courses.

104. crchidur
    May 29, 2015 @ 02:46:18

@Shamsur: We suggest you please reach out to VTU directly.

105. Manikandan Sivanandam
    May 30, 2015 @ 01:50:46

Hi,

I am not able to place my order to get transcripts from ANNA UNIVERSITY. Please help me, I need to submit my transcript asap.

Thanks,
    Manikandan S

106. Sasidhar
    Jun 03, 2015 @ 05:59:25

hi ,

I studied in PB Siddhartha arts and science college from 2004 to 07 then it was affiliated to acharya nagarjuna university from 2010 it is affiliated to Krishna university will acharya nagarjuna university still provide my transcripts.
    and can http://www.cleartranscripts.com help me procure them.

Thanks
    Sasidhar

107. crchidur
    Jun 05, 2015 @ 03:35:37

@Sasidhar, Acharya Nagarjuna University will issue the transcripts for your case as PB Siddartha College was a affiliated college during 2004-2007. Please make the application through outreach service page

108. Sk
    Jun 14, 2015 @ 20:55:39

Thanks for your response. much appreciated.

109. Prerana
    Jun 19, 2015 @ 10:11:01

Hi,

I just called the number suggested by you and they say that currently they have stopped providing service for VTU transcripts. I needed the transcripts on an urgent basis as just realized that winter semester deadlines are almost closing and the Universities are preferring this to marks card.

Any advice or way out?

-Prerana

110. crchidur
    Jun 23, 2015 @ 12:32:54

Message from ClearTranscripts (NGO) for Bangalore University applicants: Please be aware, send an email to your college Principal and call them without fail to make sure your application is getting signed by the college. Do not risk immigration or higher education life ban by going for spurious transcripts.

111. gloria
    Jul 02, 2015 @ 04:15:00

Dear Crchidur,
    Does clear transcripts cover for Vinayaka Missions University? If so, how can i apply only for transcript alone ? I do not live in India, was an international student in 2006.

112. crchidur
    Jun 19, 2015 @ 10:45:49

Prerana, VTU does not accept any applications from third party at this time. Cleartranscripts does not break the University rules any time. We suggest you please ask a friend or relative to apply in person at the University regional office in Bangalore.