Alternative Way to Get Your University Transcripts When Everything Else Fails

I receive overwhelming comments each day in response to the articles I write about VTU. The comments are both encouraging and critical. I would request you to keep the comments and queries coming, as it provides the visitors and me very valuable inputs.

Among all the comments I receive, queries related to official Transcripts is the most. I have helped many, not all, people in getting their transcript(s) on time. I apologize to those whose queries were not answered as I was completely occupied with the work during the time when queries were asked.

Now, let me get to the bottom line. We all know how hard it is to obtain Transcripts – not just Transcripts but other documents as well – Lots of money wasted calling several phone numbers, number of days spent on ditching work and traveling long distances, stay awake in the late nights to figure out how to apply for Transcripts… Eventually all our effort falls on deaf ears… I was a victim myself who was trying to get Transcripts to enroll in to a college in the universities abroad.

It was my ambition to help out as many people as possible to get their documents. Now I have taken my ambition one step forward. I have teamed up with ‘cleartranscripts.com’, a website that provides Transcripts to your doorsteps; whose motto is to simplify the way Transcripts are applied and delivered to its owner without wasting much time. The owners of the website share the same goal as I have: a solution to the problem that every person faces to get University Transcripts. If you consider other developed countries, their universities have their own online system where you can apply for transcripts. We, in India, lack such option. To overcome the problem, ‘cleartranscripts.com‘ has begun working independently.

To apply for the transcripts from cleartranscripts.com, Click here.

Note:
You can call these numbers for any questions:
India: +91.80.67569290
US: +1.917.4844990

If you need to call the Indian number, the preferred time is 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Indian time.
Likewise, if you need to call the US number, the preferred time is 11:30 PM – 11:30 AM Indian Time.

Please leave your opinions in the comments section.

About these ads

1. sam
    Feb 15, 2014 @ 11:10:27

Thank you Suresh, I have used their service and really happy about it.

2. Hasin
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 00:08:53

Suresh,
    Its a Nice Post that looks like an answer to me,but is the website really reliable and safe? Did you personally get the transcripts from this website as I have no choice to get to B’lore University,and your blog has only given me a hope to share my details with this website……..your post is a Seal on top of it it Yes….thanks!

3. ruhimulia
    Feb 21, 2014 @ 00:12:33

Suresh,
    Is this Website safe and reliable?
    Have you received transcripts from them personally or do you know of someone having received the same……Can i take this Post of yours as a Seal on my doubts and go ahead paying the money to get my transcripts as I have no other option now but to go with this website….Please Clarify! Thanks in advance.

4. Kiran
    Mar 08, 2014 @ 12:23:01

My name is “kirankumar” in birth certificate,sslc and puc. But in engineering it is changed,space in between “kiran kumar”. I have to change my name or is it ok?

5. jitendra
    Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:57:40

Cleartranscripts – i have tried sending email and call on the numbers listed on website, but there is no response. All i get is automated email replies and reminders. I will be more comfortable in talking and then transfering money and sending scanned copies.

• jitendra
      Apr 12, 2014 @ 14:30:50

Just got a call from Cleartranscripts folks. They ensured to do the needfull. So i will go ahead and send all details and transfer the money. Now i wish my work gets done at the earliest. Thanks !

Apr 12, 2014 @ 17:47:56

Hi Jitendra,

There are two numbers of Cleartranscripts.com one of which is an US number and the other one is an Indian number.

India: +91.80.67569290
      US: +1.917.4844990

Your calls and mails will be definitely answered.

6. Shardha Shenoy
    May 12, 2014 @ 15:26:33

Has any one used the Clear Transcript Website yet? Is looks a bit suspicious to me. Any responses on this will be helpful.

May 12, 2014 @ 21:13:22

Hi Shardha,

Its a genuine website.You can call the phone number provide in that website. I am personally involved with the Clear Transcript. You can trust the service provided.

Let me know how else I can help you.

May 26, 2014 @ 12:36:00

Hi Shardha,

Clear transcript is a genuine website. You can go ahead and get your transcripts on time from this website. Go through this post for clear information.

• crchidur
      May 31, 2014 @ 23:48:15

Hi Shardha, certainly cleartranscripts.com is not a site to be suspicious on, it is run by GMT educational services as a non-profit activity to help students from the region to get their transcripts. You know how hard it is to get the transcripts, please read some horror stories on how students had to travel 800 kms to the university to figure out that they need to travel another 1300 kilometers to the college to get the application signed and then spend 3-4 days wasting valuable time just to get the transcripts. The service certainly genuine having served several 100s of applicants, it also very much appreciated by several applicants who have used the service, please read this on the website itself. They are available 100% of the time on call, email responses are available very quickly and they are offering 100% refunds. I do not know any providers including the biggest industrial names who offer a full refund when there are genuine cases. It would be highly inappropriate to doubt a service which solves a fundamental problem like this.

7. vishwash
    May 21, 2014 @ 09:05:51

Can you please tell me what is First copy and additional copy while ordering for transcript??

8. crchidur
    Jun 17, 2014 @ 19:44:29

Hi Vishwash, first copy is essentially one envelope or the first set of transcripts, this will include the service charges. Additional copy is every extra set of transcripts in a sealed envelope. Hope this helps!

9. SUNIL MOHAN
    Jun 30, 2014 @ 13:08:47

Currently i am staying in Oman and in their billing address they don’t have this country listed.Can you please help me as how to proceed and can i give my cousin’s address in Hyderabad to collect the documents?.I am from 2005 batch and i have all my semester marks cards signed and sealed as every one gets.Are these not certified transcripts?I could not get proper response from my business school thats the reason i am asking your help on this. Thanks.

10. mahesh
    Jul 06, 2014 @ 12:20:00

11. mahesh
    Jul 06, 2014 @ 12:21:37

India: +91.80.67569290
    US: +1.917.4844990

Your calls and mails will be definitely answered.

12. mahesh
    Jul 06, 2014 @ 12:26:19

ClearTranscripts is a simple, secure, transparent service to obtain official transcripts from universities in India. Planning for higher education abroad is a complex and long activity. Students undergo tremendous pressure to prepare for competitive exams, select universities to apply, prepare admission materials and apply on-time against admission deadlines. It is our mission here to simplify the exchange of transcripts. Through our path-breaking transcripts exchange platform we have connected students, Indian universities, universities abroad and employers offering a simple and secure transcripts delivery service. ClearTranscripts.com is a service by GMT Educational Services, a not-for-profit educational services company.

Contacts:

Address
    GMT Educational Services, Unit No. 2, Ground Floor, # 310, 4th Cross, Jayanagar – 1st Block,

Bangalore, India. PIN Code: 560011

Phone
    India: +918067569290

USA: +19174844990

customerservice@cleartranscripts.com

Skype

customerservice_856

To track your application status:

13. mahesh

Indian Institute of Science Bangalore IISc Official Transcripts

JNTU Hyderabad Official Transcripts

Kakatiya University Warangal

Karnatak University Dharwad Official Transcripts

Karnataka State Open University Official Transcripts

Osmania University Official Transcripts

Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Bangalore Official Transcripts

University of Mysore Official Transcripts

VTU Official Transcripts

14. archana
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 18:42:35

The university of Walden is asking for my ‘transcripts’. Now the thing is that few of marks cards are missing and hence I’m applying for the same. Thanks to your articles, the process became much simpler for me.

My question now is, will they accept my marks cards for my application? How different is a marks card from a transcript? Should I apply for transcripts instead? I’m a little confused. Please help.

Thanks much!

Archana

• crchidur
      Jul 11, 2014 @ 01:20:26

Archana, transcripts by meaning is a statement of record from the university which is provided for the use of a third party. Transcript unlike a marks sheet can be issued any number of times by the University. Transcripts are required in original by many foreign universities for the purpose of admission, scholarship grants, by employers for verification, by immigration authorities where points are to be granted on the basis of qualifications. While marks sheet are to be issued to the students only and only once. Duplicate marks sheets are issued only on filing a police complaint against the loss of original. However, official transcripts can be issued to any interested recipient and as many number of times.

15. Suresh Jonna
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 20:45:29

Hi Archana,

Thank you. I am glad this site is helpful to you.

You must get Transcripts to apply for any foreign universities. Chances are less if the universities accept just the marks cards.

16. Bhavin
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 22:01:28

Thanks for the information. However I need my all semester marks card to be attested from Registrar only. It is possible from cleartranscript? Quick response will be much appreciated. Thanks.

17. crchidur
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 01:24:12

Bhavin, cleartranscripts offers only official transcripts from various Universities. It is not an attestation service. Official transcripts are issued only by the registrar’s office of the respective universities in sealed envelopes intended for the purpose of use by a specific recipient.

• Bhavin
      Jul 11, 2014 @ 11:39:22

Thanks for the information. However I am trying to get in touch with ClearTranscripts with no +91.80.67569290 which is not a valid one. Could you please elaborate more in detail for “First Set”, “Additional Set” and “Additional Set (PDF Format)”.

18. crchidur
    Jul 11, 2014 @ 21:06:53

Bhavin, the phone number 08067569290 is certainly working! First set and additional set are same by the content. They both are official transcripts in sealed envelopes issued by the University. There is a service involved in getting the transcripts and that additional fee is charged by them in the first set. Additional set is lower priced and applying for more than one copy reduces the per set fee.

19. Alok
    Jul 16, 2014 @ 14:55:46

I have a query which I guess a number of people had. I have to get WES verification done. I think the requirement is that the Transcripts should directly be sent from University to them. Now, I know for sure that VTU will not send them directly and that is where ClearTranscripts come into picture. Now I have 2 questions: For the fees that Cleartranscript charge, do they also post it to WES or do they post it to us. Second, even in case they post it directly to WES, theoritically it still does not confirm to the WES requirements. Does this create an issue with the verification process?

20. Ravi
    Jul 16, 2014 @ 17:53:23

Even I have similar question . I have submitted by transcripts to WES NOT Signed Markssheet !!!!

21. crchidur
    Jul 19, 2014 @ 12:09:13

Alok, ClearTranscripts collects the transcripts in sealed envelopes from the University and then sends them to the address as mentioned by the applicant. It can be either India address or WES address. Shipment charges to be paid for sending the packet additionally.

22. SUNIL MOHAN
    Jul 22, 2014 @ 11:41:28

I got my transcripts well within the expected date of delivery-to be exact 5 days before the expected date. And the response in between from the team is very very good specially from Jay who responded within minutes to all my queries.Thanks to ClearTranscripts team…..Keep rocking…

23. Chidambaram
    Aug 04, 2014 @ 17:51:23

Do you offer service for Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?

24. crchidur
    Aug 07, 2014 @ 04:29:53

Chidambaram, cleartranscripts does not have regular service for KSOU but you can use the hire a facilitation executive service for one day to get the transcripts from KSOU.

Link is here:

25. Chidambaram
    Aug 07, 2014 @ 11:08:10

Hi Crchidur,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know the process for the same.

26. grace
    Aug 13, 2014 @ 22:34:09

do the transcripts from rajiv gandhi university contain the overall grade like first class for a period of four years, coz the university wants my overall grade

27. crchidur
    Aug 15, 2014 @ 05:51:37

28. crchidur
    Aug 15, 2014 @ 05:53:05

Grace, the RGUHS transcripts are issued on essentially on xerox copies of your marks sheets and degree certificate. Therefore if the degree certificate shows the overall grade the transcript will certainly have it.