How to get (VTU,BE) Consolidated Marks Card of individual semester: Explained

A single Consolidated Marks Card is a single marks card that contains Marks of all the semesters, i.e from 1st Sem to 8th Sem. Whereas Consolidated Marks Card of individual semester is a marks card of a particular semester, and It contains marks of all passed subjects in one marks card no matter how many times you have failed”

Anyone can get A single Consolidated Marks Card or Consolidated Marks Card of individual semester at any time after Engineering. I mean one can get even after 10 Years.

This article shows you how to get a “Consolidated Marks Card of individual semester“. So here we go!

Things Needed: A4 size Envelope, consolidation application form(optional), Xerox copy of marks card, DD, Stapler, Letter.

Step 1:Make a DD from any Nationalized bank

• Consolidation of one semester= 300 Rs, For 2 Semesters=300×2=600, for 3 Semesters=300×3=900…etc
  • Go to any nationalized bank and ask them to make DD in Favour of “ Finance Officer, VTU Belgaum”. Apart from DD , they will also charge you for the bank service. which may be 10 to 200 rupees
  • You can make a single DD instead of making Multiple DDs
  • Note Down the DD Number and keep it safe
  • And don’t forget to write your phone number, Email, and address behind the DD for the proof of identification.

Step 2:Fill the Consolidation form

• Get the form from college or print the form from below

You can also download the application form in word format from here: Download Word format form

• Fill the form
Consolidation_Application_Form_VTU

Consolidation Application Form VTU – Click to enlarge

Step 3: Xerox the marks Cards

• Xerox only those marks cards for which you need consolidation. For example; if you want consolidation of 3rd semester, Then get xerox of all passed 3rd semester marks card
  • Don’t worry if you do not have failed marks card.

Step 4:Write a letter to Registrar.

• Write a letter addressing registrar, requesting him that you need consolidation of marks card/cards
  • Letter must contain your College ID, Phone Number, Email ID, DD number, Home Address,

Step 5:Get a A4 size Envelope from a stationary shop

• Put DD, Letter, Form, Xerox Copy of marks cards in the envelope
  • Write the below address on the envelope

The Registrar(Evaluation)
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”
Machhe Belgaum: 590 018

• Your Address on the other side

Step 6:Submit

• Speed post it or
  • Visit VTU Belgaum before 12 PM, and submit personally or
  • Submit in your college
Step 7:Receive
  • You’ll receive the CMC to your Indian address by 2o working days, excluding Sundays and holidays
  • If you don’t receive, it’ll go back to VTU
Here is a sample picture of a Consolidated marks card of a single semester
Before Consolidation:

“Jnana Sangama”
Machhe Belgaum: 590 018

Tele: 0831-2498136
Fax: 0831-2405461
e-mail : re@vtu.ac.in

Courtesy:

Note: Content from this site is protected under copyright Law. Copying this content will result in legal action.

========================================

Alternate option to get your Transcript(s) quick, easy and on time, click here to know how…

========================================

Please read the comments; you may get the answer for what you are looking for. It would be nice if you can share your knowledge of  VTU; so that others can also get  awareness.While you comment, please choose “Notify me of follow-up comments via email” option that is below the comment box and get reply to your Email ID.

You may also want to read this similar posts:

1. How to get VTU(BE) Transcript – Explained:
  2. How to get a Single Consolidated Marks Card (CMC) Explained:
  4. How to get VTU Degree Certificate (Convocation Degree Certificate) – VTU, BE:
  6. VTU BE  Sample Marks Cards from 1st – 8th Semester
  8. How to go to VTU, Belgaum? The VTU Campus

—————————————————————————————————————-

About these ads

1. Adarsh
    Sep 20, 2011 @ 11:20:27

I need small clarification…
    Whether the marks in a single consolidated marks card from 1st to 8th sem (Rs.500) will be the first attempt marks or the revised on.??

2. Jeevan
    Oct 12, 2011 @ 17:51:37

Thank you…!!!

3. vtu_student
    Oct 16, 2011 @ 13:10:38

Hi Suresh Jonna

First of all thanks a lot, you have clearly explained everything in detail.I flunked in one subject in my 6th semester but later i cleared it. now i have not received the marks card of my sixth semester but i have obtained a provisional marks card from my college attested by the college principal. can i submit all the marks card from 1 t0 8th sem including this provisional marks card and obtain a single consolidated marks card from VTU? Thank you very much

Oct 17, 2011 @ 18:33:05

Hi ,

I suggest you to wait till you get the original 6th semester marks card before you apply for single consolidated marks card; because chances are less whether you’ll get it or not. Your application initially passes through inexperienced or less knowledged VTU employees; they might assume your application is invalid.

If you really need your single consolidated marks card, i suggest you to visit VTU Belgaum for both single consolidated marks card and 6th Sem marks card; and receive them on the same day.

4. Deep
    Oct 31, 2011 @ 12:23:47

What is the procedure to consolidate marks sheet, if we have misplaced one subject pass marks card…?
    Really appreciate your help.

5. pramod
    Nov 19, 2011 @ 12:58:52

Hi.I need to get my marks card of 1 semester consolidated & i stay near the college..My quest is,how many days will it take to get the consolidated marks card if i go through college and how many days if i go directly to belgaum??..plz rply asap…

Nov 25, 2011 @ 10:43:08

Hi Pramodh,

Through college it takes 7 to 25 days to get consolidated marks
      Through VTU, Belgaum: 8 hours to 1 day to get consolidated marks

Share your experience here on this post as comment to benefit others.
      Like when you applied and when you received your documents.

6. priya mani
    Nov 24, 2011 @ 21:17:59

Thank u for this post!
    is it possible to get “consolidated marks card for an individual semester” during the graduation itself,provided we have cleared all the subjects of the respective semester?

Nov 25, 2011 @ 10:30:04

Hi Priya mani,

You can apply for Consolidation of individual marks cards any time during engineering provided you have passed in the respective semesters. Go ahead and apply

Please share your experience on this post as comment once you obtain your documents, so that others can benefit from your experience

7. Para
    Dec 27, 2011 @ 11:29:18

Hi,
    this is para,
    i hav been failed in my M2… N got passed now what will be my M2 score? d passed one or 1st attempt marks? if i score around 70 in my 2nd attempt will that be added to my 2nd sem marks? do reply

Jan 13, 2012 @ 12:30:28

Hi Para,

Your marks card will contain new score. But at the end of engineering, VTU will declare your class(1st class, 2nd class) considering from your first attempt and not the second attempts.

And Yes your 70 will be added to the 2nd sem Marks.

8. sumadhar
    Dec 27, 2011 @ 19:33:17

@Suresh, You done a Really Great Job, and its helpful to all, i completed my B.E in 2005, and MTech in 2007.Now i wanted to apply to consolidated marks cards for both M.Tech and B.E.and your blog helped me a lot.

@ Para,First attempt marks only they will consider, IF you were absent in the first attempt or you failed in first attempt and you scored 100 out of 100 in 2nd attempt, but still they will consider Zero marks/first attempt marks in the Total.But in marks Sheet they will put your last attempt passed score with Star(*) mark.star(*) indicates when and which year you got passed. But when calculating Total they will consider only the first attempt marks.
    This is the worst thing in VTU.

9. r.shyla
    Dec 30, 2011 @ 14:00:41

it’s really a very helpfull article for students like me. the article is really very well explained and it is very clearly explained. it really helps students a lot.

10. shyla.r (@shylar2)
    Dec 30, 2011 @ 14:05:19

thanks

11. shyla.r (@shylar2)
    Dec 30, 2011 @ 14:23:21

hi suresh jonn, i need some clarification, i need to consolidate all my 6 semesters marks cards. my question is. is single form is enough or many. i had backlogs even in my 8th sem also, my doubt is may i required to apply separately for each semesters including my 8th sem or single form. please reply soon. and in the form for 8th semester marks what marks should i mention is first attemp total or the marks in the 8th sem marks card. reply

Dec 30, 2011 @ 14:44:40

Hi Shyla,

1. If you don’t mind spending money, then its good to have both the type of Consolidated marks card (i.e Single and Individual). However a single CMC(Consolidated Marks card) is better than the other type of CMC. I suggest you to get both the types.

2. You have to always mention your first attempt marks of any subject no matter you failed or passed. Even if you write wrong, nothing bad is going to happen. The staff of VTU however will verify your entered marks in the Consolidated form and they will correct it.

Those who verify your application are actually VTU “staff trainees” as far as I have noticed when i was in VTU.

I am glad you are helped by VTU posts of this site :). Subscribe to this site or VTU posts in case you want to get updated on VTU.

12. sparsha
    Jan 03, 2012 @ 18:12:32

hello sir,
    I had a backlog in 8th semester and i have already written tat exam and the result is expecting come within one week .
    1) i attended a company campus drive and i got offer letter, in tat they specifically mentioned tat 8th sem should be cleared in 1st attempt but in 8th sem until clear of all subjects they dont give any marks card so after my 8th sem back log result weather i ll get the 8th sem marks card as first attempted or second attempted?
    2) after my result if i want tat 8th sem marks card immediately what i have to do for tat..
    3)in case if i get my marks card as second attempted is there any other ways to join tat company(because they mentioned tat 8th sem cleared in 1st attempt)
    Sir Please help me regarding this i dont know what i do, please kindly do the needful..

Jan 07, 2012 @ 10:08:41

Hi Sparsha,

1. You’ll receive your 8th Sem marks card as 2nd attempt

2. You can’t get the marks card Immediately, but the chances of getting the 8th Sem marks card is more if you visit VTU, Belgaum. So, make time to go to VTU Belgaum.

3.Although they say you need to clear, but they still can consider you for the job. So don’t worry. Don’t take your own decisions to quit. Let them say it, but you still continue like as if you passed in the first attempt.

13. Veda
    Jan 12, 2012 @ 21:14:17

Hi Suresh
    Thanks for the needfull information. Is their any options for people staying outside India to get consolidated marksheet. Will appreciate if u share some options.

Jan 13, 2012 @ 13:27:02

Hi Veda,

1. You can send application from you current country, but your receiving address must be Indian address. Like your Indian home address.

2. Ask somebody to apply from India on your behalf.

3. Ask somebody to go to VTU, Belgaum on your behalf to get consolidated mark-sheet. But he or she has to carry some proof as representing YOU. Proof can be your DL, PAN card, College ID etc

Note:
      I have not come across such situations where people had the need to apply for any documents from outside the country. Above 3 are the possible solutions to your query.

Please share your experience after you receive your documents.

• Veda
        Jan 19, 2012 @ 13:49:34

Thanks Suresh. I will share my experience once I get my consolidated marksheet.

• Ketan
        Mar 07, 2012 @ 14:03:42

Hi,

I am residing outside India and recently got my Single CMC and PDC from VTU via post. Suresh, had it not been for you, I would have found it quite challenging to go about the process. Your amazing updates & inputs have helped tremendously.

For people residing outside India, a request letter addressed to the VTU Registrar (Suresh has uploaded a reference) needs to be presented along with the DD, marks card zerox copies & the application form (which Suresh again has so kindly uploaded). However, my application was made by my father who resides in Gujarat, India and the documents were in turn, sent to my father’s address. In fact, I got both the docs in less than 10 working days!

14. apurv nigam
    Jan 23, 2012 @ 11:35:43

Hello
    I am a final year student. i got a backlog in 6th sem exam. i gave my 7th sem exams in dec 2011. i will get my marks card of 6th sem and result of backlog in few days. i want to get consolidation done. only xerox of 6th sem marks card is enough for consolidation once i have cleared the backlog of 6th sem?

15. shashi
    Feb 08, 2012 @ 21:01:52

hi,
    I was absent for one subject in 5th sem VTU semester exam .I passed all other subjects with 61%(549 out of 900) .The result was “fail” with “A” against that subject.
    Now when i pass that subject ,
    1: will it be considered as first attempt marks?
    2: will the marks be added to the current total (549) ?
    3: will the class be declared as “first class “, even though i may get above 70% after passing the subject ?

Feb 09, 2012 @ 09:26:07

Hi Shashi

1. It will not be considered as first attempt. It will be considered as second attempt, although you are absent.

2. Yes, it will be added to 549.

3. Yes, Your class is declared as first class. You have 61% even after getting absent in 5th semester and in first attempt you have first class.

16. Chethan
    Feb 11, 2012 @ 17:02:40

Hi Suresh, ur doing great job….
    I’m planning to go to VTU, belgaum in couple of days to get CMC. So i’m having some simple and silly doubt n questions.
    1. At what time should I need to reach belgaum? Can i get CMC same day?
    2. They require DD only or they accept cash also? Is there any bank in VTU or its better to carry DD from here only?
    3. Can I get my PDC in Belgaum?
    4. I had one due in 8th sem, I cleared it in jan 2012, so can i get 8th sem marks card immediately in Belgaum?
    5. I’m planning to do 3 individual sems consolidate marks card, or is it better to do a single CMC of 1 to 8 sem?

Feb 16, 2012 @ 14:01:53

Hi Chetan,

1. Reach belguam before 8 in the morning. You can get Single CMC on the same day, but you should have 8th semester marks card before applying for Single CMC. First, check in your college if your 8th semester marks card is present in college.

2. They need only DD. They have bank in VTU Belgaum, however, better to carry DD from here.

3. You can get PDC in Belguam without yet getting 8th semester marks card.

4. Chances are you can get 8th semester marks card in VTU, Belguam.

5. Getting both the type of CMCs are better if you have many back logs

17. shivu
    Feb 16, 2012 @ 09:09:53

hi suresh…am 2011 passed out….but had backlogs in 6th and 7th sem ,so can i get the consolidated marks card for two sem in regional office bangalore???

Feb 16, 2012 @ 13:31:32

Hi Shivu,

I don’t have precise answer to your question. i tried to get my sister’s documents in regional office in Bangalore a year ago. They were not helpful so we went to VTU, Belgaum.

I request somebody to clarify on this question:
      Can we really get, not all, but some documents from Regional office?

• soumya
        Feb 25, 2012 @ 23:43:26

I had been to B’lore regional office yesterday. Now you can get pdc from regional office but not consolidation marks card.

• soumya
        Feb 25, 2012 @ 23:49:43

You can get transcript/pdc/Extract of marks card from regional office in Banglore.
        The location of regional office in banglore is changed. It is in Nagarbhavi 2nd stage.
        Address:
        Health layout, Nagarbhavi 2nd stage
        CA site no. 2 , Annapoorneshawari Nagar
        Banglore 560079

18. kishore
    Feb 18, 2012 @ 13:30:52

Hi,suresh….i need to get consolidated marks cards for 3 semisters..so do i need to apply in 3 different forms???

19. SG
    Feb 22, 2012 @ 11:38:05

The information you have provided is very useful and precise. This is of tremendous help to former students.
    I have one question for you .
    You have mentioned that the application form for the consolidated marks sheets are optional. However if one were to fill it , it is mandatory to get the application form attested by the principal of the college.

Thanks,
    Saurabh

Feb 26, 2012 @ 08:38:07

Hi Gupta,

If you are applying through post then it may or may not require Principal’s signature. But if you visit Belgaum personally then no need of Signatures, attestation, and Xerox copies. Just carry the DD’s

20. arun
    Feb 23, 2012 @ 16:00:56

Hi suresh the information given is very helpful,how ever i ve 2 doubts

1. i want the consolidated marks card,and am planning to go to belgaum directly on fri night..so will the office be opened on saturday ? and will i get the marks card on tat day??

2. i saw in the application form it says we need principal seal and signature,as am going directly to vtu do i need the principal’s signature???

Feb 23, 2012 @ 20:05:14

Hi Arun,

1. I highly recommend you to go to VTU on weekdays, not on Weekends. Chances are less that you get your marks card on Sat.

2. No need of anybody’s signature in the application if you go to VTU Belgaum.

21. suman
    Feb 29, 2012 @ 23:41:06

Hi suresh.
    I want to know whether its mandatory to h’v minimum of 50% aggregate in BE to get eligibility for M.tech? And how to calculate my aggregate of 1st to 8th sem if i had any back logs(but cleared later) in d course of my engg?

Mar 15, 2012 @ 00:03:47

Hi Suman,

1. It was mandatory earlier Now I do not know.

2. Suman, VTU considers only first attempt marks for giving you percentage. But for applying for job calculate your final marks after attempts.

22. Preetham
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 11:40:55

Hii suresh,

I am going to VTU belgaum tommorow for applyng for CMC. I want CMC for 6 semesters. For 5 semesters,i have original marks card.For 6th semester,i have not yet recieved the original marks card as i cleared it in jan2012..But i have attested provisional marks card obtained from the college. My question is can i apply for CMC with tat provisional marks card for tat 6th sem or do i need it in original only??..

Jul 13, 2012 @ 14:08:14

Hi Preetam,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Yes, It’s been many months since Jan 2012; off course you can go ahead and apply for CMC for 5th semester as well as get your original marks card too at VTU belgaum.

23. ak
    Jul 05, 2012 @ 19:31:52

Hey i had back in the 6th sem.. now i have cleared the back subject…. now i need the individual marks card for the 6th sem but the problem is i havent recived my cleared back subject marks card can i get the consolidated individual marks card for the 6th sem

24. Preetham
    Jul 06, 2012 @ 10:55:25

Ya AK.. U can get.. I just got it from belgaum..

25. raj
    Jul 24, 2012 @ 20:13:40

hi suresh,
    I hd a back in 5th sem wic i cleared in my second attempt,at present i hv the 1st atttempt marks card.Can i apply for a single consolidated marks card by using 1st attempt marks card & the printout of my 2nd attempt result from the net.Also is there a requirement for any attestations???

Jul 27, 2012 @ 11:50:02

Hi Raj,

Yes, you can get the CMC. Take the print out of the 5th Sem result and get the attestation from your HOD or Principal.

Source: An engineering college Accountant

26. Veda
    Sep 27, 2012 @ 10:00:21

Hi Suresh
    I reside outside India and I am passed out student under VTU.According to your info shared I applied for consolidated markscard from Indian address with the help of my brother. But for the unknown reason i have not received my markcard and its been nearing 2 months now.I tried calling the VTU office on 0831-2498136 phone no. But nobody is answering What can I do? Please help

27. Rohan
    Jan 04, 2013 @ 16:52:57

hey Suresh,

Was just goin through your post. Must say you’re doin a commendable job by simplifying and clearly stating exact procedure which the lazy VTU representatives fail to do. Kudos! I was trying to figure out how they calculate the total obtained marks in your case – considering that CIP is not counted and only the first attempt marks are totalled – Shouldnt it be (25+58+75+76+24 = 258) . Its mentioned as 241 in the consolidated marks sheet.. Is it there any other way of totalling it or is there a blunder in the totalling?

28. Angana
    Jan 07, 2013 @ 13:46:41

29. mallappa
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 01:25:46

hey bro…. I’m a passout student n i’ve dip maths1 back n thats the only sub…. for this reason vtu hav holded my final semister marsks card so is there any alternative way to get it…. I need to submitt it to my office or else I’ll loose my job:( :( :( pls suggest me wt to do….

Jan 22, 2013 @ 10:59:04

Hi Mallapa,

You have to pass all the subjects until then you cannot get your final semester marks card(8th Sem). So, it is must to pass your ‘DIP maths 1′. There is no other go

30. mallappa
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 01:27:23

wish u many more happy returns of the day :) :) :) :)

31. Deepu
    Feb 16, 2013 @ 02:23:56

I’ve not received the marks of the second semester subjects that I cleared in second attempt. I realized today after 5 yrs of my degree when I wanted to consolidate the marks. How it works? can I provide them with the photocopy of marks cards I have and can they look into my record and fill in the marks?

Feb 16, 2013 @ 13:52:04

Hi Deepu,

You mean you don’t have 2nd semester marks card because you lost it or you haven’t receieved it?

If you have not received your marks card yet then you need to go to your college first and enquire if your marks card is with them. If your college doesn’t have your marks card then you better go to VTU Head Quarters( Belguam), and you will get it immediately on the same day from them. Before you go to VTU Belgaum carry all the documents you have, and ask the VTU what you need, like CMC; and they will get you very quickly.

If you have lost your marks card then you have to apply for duplicate marks card.

Hope I answered your query.

32. DEEPAK NAGESH
    Mar 14, 2013 @ 13:59:16

hello this id DEEPAK.
    my question is . – i applied for consolidated marks card through my college. on the form which you provided i have mentioned the required marks card details and mentioned my residential address. But i applied through the college so will i get those marks cards to my residential address or to the college. ?

33. DEEPAK NAGESH
    Mar 15, 2013 @ 14:01:11

34. shruthi
    Mar 18, 2013 @ 21:46:11

thank you.. this was very helpful..

35. Venkatesham K
    Apr 05, 2013 @ 10:50:41

On the Application form for consolidation, We need to get principal signature? Can we send without principal signature. Please let me know

Apr 05, 2013 @ 19:54:42

Hi Venkatesham,

Principal’s signature is not necessary.

Read through the comments of other visitors, some people have got their documents with out principal’s signature.

for example, Angana

36. ghanashree
    Apr 10, 2013 @ 01:13:27

hi, I am M.Tech final year student. I was absent for one subject during third semester. so my first attempt marks for that subject will be zero. but i have scored good marks in internal for that subject. will they consider that internal marks for first attempt marks or that will also be kept as zero. please reply

37. ghanashree
    Apr 10, 2013 @ 16:41:19

my question is according to vtu rules while giving class in the final degree certificate, they will take the first attempt marks of all the semesters…so this particular subject for which i was absent first attempt marks will be taken as zero….. but internal marks i got as 49 out of 50. that 49 marks will be taken for calculating first attempt aggregate marks?
    will the internal marks of that subject be considered as first attempt marks? since i am absent for that subject’s external exam.
    one more question suppose if M.Tech project submission is delayed by few months(2-3 months). will it still be considered as first attempt.

Apr 18, 2013 @ 02:42:09

Hi Ghanashree,

1. Yes, they will take first attempt marks of all the semesters.
      2. Yes for your particular subject first attempt marks which is zero is taken to declare your class.
      3. Yes 49 is taken for calculating first attempt aggregate marks.
      4. Yes, 49 is your first attempt marks. (For your information, internal marks doesn’t have first or second attempt system)
      5. Yes, it is still considered as first attempt. (It does happen sometimes project being delayed)

38. ghanashree
    Apr 10, 2013 @ 22:05:35

when third semester results are announced, my total marks was 313 out of 500..which is 62.6%. so will this 313 marks(includes the internal marks of absent subject) is taken as first attempt marks of third semester?.

39. Punarv
    Apr 14, 2013 @ 00:53:19

Hey Suresh…

To start with VTU is one of the Top Notch/Reputed university in INDIA and yet it fails to provide accurate info regarding any procedure, its cranky staff (i doubt if they are any kind of graduates)..most of the info provided online on its website especially dates are very in accurate… in this regard you’re doing a great job through this site and i also appreciate your humbleness and patience in answering student queries even if its dumb or requires common sense..after we’re all here to help each other…

Well my Story is i’m applying for MS in US, some of the universities i’m applying are asking me rather than my counselor at a consultancy is asking me to get all the photocopies of my individual sem marks card and degree certificate attested from VTU..

I would like to know the complete procedure for marks card and degree cert attestation in VTU and would appreciate to hear a reply from you ASAP ,as i’m already quite late in applying for my masters…

Kindly give it out point wise..

Thanks in advance

-Punarv

40. Punarv
    Apr 15, 2013 @ 23:02:03

Suresh,

Thanks for replying, i have already got my transcripts from the university …attestation of individual marks card are required by few universities in california which i’m applying for…this particular university i’m applying for doesnot need transcripts for student from INDIA..and they have explicitly mentioned to get the marks sheet attestation from the university and not from the affiliated college..

you can refer this URL ->

So, if you have any info on this ..please let me know the complete procedure (fees per set ,required documents etc)..

Thanks in advance

41. ghanashree
    Apr 17, 2013 @ 10:33:45

hi,
    i would be very greatfull if u reply me soon. when i asked with my lecturers, each one gave me different answers.so i am totally confused.

42. ghanashree
    Apr 24, 2013 @ 19:41:31

thank you suresh.

43. Arun
    May 09, 2013 @ 21:59:34

Hi all,

I had applied for Consolidated Marks Card(from 1st to 6th sem) & Consolidated Statement of Marks Card on 26th April via Speed Post, with two Demand drafts of Rs.1800 & Rs.500. Today I received the Consolidated Statement of Marks Card only.

I tried calling the university people, but no body responded.
    Please suggest what should I do to receive the Consolidated Marks Card.

Regards,
    Arun

44. JAYKAR
    May 24, 2013 @ 08:47:47

Sir,, while applying for companies should we consider 1st attempt or the improved marks for the percentage calculation? pls reply

45. JAYKAR
    May 25, 2013 @ 10:29:21

placement co-ordinators in our college not accepting improved marks sir :(

46. Baneesh
    Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:20:36

Hi Sureshjonna,

I really appreciate your help, I had to get consolidated for my 1st sem MCA. I am not in Bangalore, so I was planning to go to college only for this.
    Now I received my consolidated marks card with in 14days, I send those documents which you have mentioned, through speed post.

Thank a lot Sureshjonna.

47. Shushanth
    Jul 11, 2013 @ 00:14:51

Hello everyone,

Was i’m searching for “How to get consolidated” and find the link and finally got my marks cards. :D

I’m 2011 Pass Out wrking in some good MNC as a software engg….but once i think of changing job, selected for a new company they asked for my marks cards!! I’m Shocked coz i have nearly 16 Marks cards in my engg..so if i scan and mail them there are chances of loosing a new opportunity….so searched for consolidated marks cards (Coz my company not aware of VTU :P ) and find it here…

I received all 5 Semester marks cards, Even i have nt sent xerox copies on 5&6 sem marks cards…

Applied on 25 June 2013 and
    Received on 10 July 2013

Thank you Suresh! :)

48. Jayachandra
    Jul 30, 2013 @ 09:02:57

I have cleared my 8th sem subjects in jan 2013 & never seen even one marks card of it from my college. They say they have not received any from VTU. how do i get my only 8th sem marks card . help me please.

Jay, CMRIT

49. charan
    Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:28:56

Great blog suresh. It helped me a lot.
    I wanted one more information from you. I have 64.8% if i consider my first attempt marks and 65.02% if i consider second attempt. Now when i apply for jobs which percent should i consider. Am I eligible for the job that asks for 65% cutoff.
    Thanks in advance man.

Aug 27, 2013 @ 04:06:46

Hi Charan,

Consider your second attempt score to apply for jobs. Yes, you are eligible to apply for jobs.

But again it depends upon the company you are applying for. Some companies may ask your first attempt. However you can consider your second attempt always.

50. Rajshekar Targar
    Aug 14, 2013 @ 13:45:36

Hi suresh, If i plan to send the consolidation card card application through post from bangalore to belgaum then is it necessary to take sign and seal from the college where i studied. if yes then that would be difficult since i’m in bangalore

Aug 27, 2013 @ 03:50:34

Hi Rajshekar,

It is good to take principal signature on your CMC application form. But some of the visitors of the site have sent the application form to VTU with out signature of the principle.

One of the visitor has this experience:

“Hi..I’m just here to share my experience. I applied for consolidated marks card via post since I was not able to make it to Belgaum. I didn’t get principal’s signature, just filled up the form and photocopied all my marks cards got the DD and sent it. I also needed attestation on my marks cards so I sent photocopies of my marks cards with a written application in a separate envelope. I was so happy that I received it both in exactly 10 days! That is counting from the day I posted it. It was a great experience. Similarly earlier I had also received my PDC within 30 days of my application. VTU really is good in this way. And also all your posts are just great. You really are doing a good job. I got all my things on time thanks to these posts!”

51. Rajshekar Targar
    Aug 14, 2013 @ 13:48:53

correction in step 5 of this post is required. the pin code is 590018

52. Pavan
    Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:02:02

hi,
    i have a doubt other than regarding to cmc.
    actually i have secured a total of 2062 marks out of 3450(i.e 5,6,7 & 8 semesters).
    vtu website says their’s a provision to provide 5 marks grace for award of class, since i’m only 3 marks shorter to avail this provision, is it possible to ask registrar of vtu for 3 more grace marks on humanity basis to award me a first class. if so will registrar may accept it ?? Plz do throw some light regarding this doubt..

53. Rahul Kumar
    Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:07:15

HI friends. I got my consolidated marks card for indivisual semester.
    I followed the above procedure but there was no signature from the Principal.
    I sent my documents on 3rd September and received it today. VTU is really fast.
    Now ill be applying for name correction for which we are charged Rs 100 per marks card(correct me if i am wrong.
    Will let you know guys when i receive it.

54. Rahul Kumar
    Sep 17, 2013 @ 09:39:51

Suresh I just wanted to know is there any form for name correction like that of pdc and marks correction? I search it on VTU website but ended with no results.
    And also can you help me out what all things will be needed for name correction procedure?

55. Roopesh
    Oct 07, 2013 @ 23:10:29

Can we add or not Second attempt Marks While filling up the application form applying for VTU Part Time MTech Program

56. veeresh
    Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:50:10

I completed my B.E in 2010 but i did not consolidated my marks card.can i apply for consolidation of my marks card now ?reply me soon Mr. suresh

57. veeresh
    Nov 12, 2013 @ 09:35:18

thank u very much Mr. Suresh i ll share my experiance once i get my consolidated marks card… you are doing good jod by helping us..

58. veeresh
    Nov 21, 2013 @ 14:35:54

I really appreciate your help and would like to tell u thank u very much I got my consolidated marks card, I applied for consolidated marks card via post. I didn’t get principal’s signature, just filled up the form and photocopied all my marks cards got the DD and sent it. I was so happy that I received it today(with in10 days). It was a great experience.VTU really is good and quick.

Applied on 12 nov 2013 and
    Received on 21 nov 2013

59. Ragini
    Dec 07, 2013 @ 04:06:13

Hi suresh,
    thanks a lot for the detailed information,
    can veeresh or others let me know, if they sent the docs via speed post or courier ? and is attestation of the photocopies of mark-sheets necessary ?
    thanks again

60. Harsha
    Dec 09, 2013 @ 20:49:37

Hey Suresh. Very Detailed and informative blog you been running.. I too got my consolidated marks card using the details mentioned in your blog. Thank you for that. I sent DD, xerox marks card without any attestation, filled the form without the signature from the principal and finally wrote a letter to the vtu just because u mentioned it in your blog and speed posted it. I received all my consolidated marks card within 12 days including the date of sending. If anyone got any more questions can ask me at s.harshamurthy@gmail.com

61. Abhinav
    Dec 17, 2013 @ 09:40:12

@harsha even i need one consolidated marks card, can you tell me the amount of application fee for all semesters CMC.

62. harsha
    Dec 23, 2013 @ 01:03:49

Buddy its all in the blog. read care carefully.. (300Rs per sem)

63. Chandan AG
    Dec 23, 2013 @ 15:09:55

Hi , thanks for the critical info. Its really helpful. I am a passed out student and i need consolidated for individual semesters. Do i need to get the principal’s seal and sign. I am thinking of visiting Belgaum VTU. I don’t want to send through post. Is the principal seal still required.And if i send through post will i still need the seal ?? Please reply soon..Thank you

64. kalpana
    Jan 07, 2014 @ 16:49:30

thanks a lot suresh….. i got all my doubts cleared. as u had mentioned every thing clearly.

65. vijay
    Jan 21, 2014 @ 12:40:33

i applied for both total consolidated marks card as well as individual consolidated marks card by downloading the form which sureshjonna has posted here and followed the same procedures he has mentioned and sent it through speed post on 9th january 2014. I received the individual consolidated marks cards on 20th jan and total cons. markscards on 21st jan, i.e i recieved them within 12 days.
    I would like to THANK SURESHJONNA for providing this information else would have had to go through the college route.
    also like to THANK those who actually went through this procedure and gave their feedback.

• Naveen
      Feb 14, 2014 @ 22:29:46

How much did u pay for each individual consolidated marks card 500Rs or 300Rs..? It shows 300 in vtu site but when u download the application form it shows ‘at a rate of 500 Rs per marks card. I wanna make 6 semesters individual marks card how much should i pay please help me out anyone..

66. Ganaraj Sawant
    Jan 30, 2014 @ 12:53:29

@vijay. did you take principal’s signature on the application form?

67. vijay
    Jan 31, 2014 @ 15:03:43

@ganraj
    yeah, i took the principal’s signature.

• Ravindra Prasad
      Jan 31, 2014 @ 15:24:23

Hi Guys,
      i got my marks card thorough courier, so you people can also send through courier , it’s not mandatory that you need to send through Speed Post….

One more note i want to add, it is not necessary to take principal signature.

68. Ravindra Prasad
    Jan 31, 2014 @ 15:26:26

I want to appreciate Mr.Suresh for doing a great job :-)

69. nachi
    Mar 24, 2014 @ 17:37:16

hi just wanted to ask that if we clear a back subject from 5 6 7 8 sem in second attempt do we get class on degree certificate or just a pass?

Mar 28, 2014 @ 03:45:51

Hi Nachi,

If a person passes with a least possible score, he or she will get a class as ‘Second Class‘.

The Degree Certificate never mentions class as ‘Pass‘.