To know the Billing details of your Reliance Broadband Netconnect + or your Mobile Phone Number
Step 1: Go to this site: http://myservices.relianceada.com/launchAMSS.do, and Click on “Register now“
Step 2. Fill all the required details and hit “Register” button:
Step 3: You will be taken to “New User Registration” page as shown in the image below. Here you’ll get confirmation that You will receive your login details via SMS or Email. Check your mobile phone or Email for your Login ID and Password.
In this page Choose “Back Home” button.
Step 4. Now type your New Login ID and Password that you have received on your phone or Email. And press “Login”..Then You have to change the password.
Step 5. Once you login, it will ask you to enter “Subscriber Number”.
Subscriber Number is nothing but your MDN number(The number you use to connect to internet) or it can be Your Reliance Mobile phone number for reliance mobile phone users.
- For Reliance Broadband users, You can find the MDN number on your Reliance Netconnect Box– which looks like this: 07483166789.
- For Reliance Mobile users, Subscriber Number number is the phone number itself.
Now Type your Subscriber number without zero and press “Add”. (Note: For some people zero is required.)
Step 6: Once you add the Subscriber Number, it’ll ask you to type “Alias name”. Type anything as alias name and Press “Submit” button.
Step 7: Now you are done with registration. Browse through your account site to find out your Billing details of your Broadband connection or your Phone number or any other details.
Reliance Customer Care
- 1 800 3000 5555 – Toll Free(Net-connect / Broadband)
- 1 800 3000 7773 – Toll Free
- Call 3033 3333 Or dial *333 from your Reliance Mobile