VTU BE Sample Marks Cards from 1st – 8th Semester

Here are the Sample Marks card of VTU, BE. These were contributed by one of the visitor of this site who completed his/her engineering in Mechanical. Use it for your educational purpose.

Bringing clarity to the  Education further more

You may also want to read this similar posts:

1. How to get (VTU,BE) Consolidated Marks Card of individual semesters – Explained:
  2. How to get a Single Consolidated Marks Card (CMC) Explained:
  4. How to get VTU Degree Certificate (Convocation Degree Certificate) – VTU, BE:
  7. How to get Transcript(VTU,BE) – Explained:

1. sridevi
    Jan 18, 2012 @ 06:44:21

hi, sir
    i lost my 5th sem marks card.so i want to no result of that copy of it .so please will u kindly send the copy of that marks.my USN is 3k******49 old scheme batch.

2. sandhya
    Feb 09, 2012 @ 09:34:29

how to get the marks card of the backlog subject(which i have cleared)as early as possible

Feb 09, 2012 @ 09:36:10

Hi Sandhya,

If you want as early as possible, then go to VTU Belgaum, and they will give you on the same day.

VTU will send your marks cards to your college, so first check in your college for your marks card.

3. Shruthi MV
    Feb 09, 2012 @ 10:26:33

Hi,
    I had kinda lost my 1st semester marks card,can anyone suggest what procedure i should follow up to recieve it.

4. Vinod
    Aug 17, 2013 @ 10:42:34

Sir Still I have MATDIP301, & 401 back. So can I get PDC ?

5. manu
    Jun 27, 2014 @ 10:53:30

Hi,
    I just got my final sem results and i have a backlog. Is there any immediate exams to clear it or do i need to wait for another semister??

6. aditya
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 22:13:48

I m 07 batch guy.I completed my degree by 2013.I still had one exam.I cleared it too.now iv cleared my whole degree.but unfortunately I didnt had online print of 8th sem result.college people wont give it till I get my last marks card.is there any way to find out my marks in 8th sem?any online solution?

7. eldho baby
    Feb 18, 2015 @ 13:06:27

hi Sj..i have completed my engineering course in 2014.i have two backlogs in 5th sem.can i get pdc fro vtu?

8. Niyaz
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 22:03:41

hai suresh,
    i have lost all semester certificates. so, i want to know whether it is required to get duplicate certificates to apply for single consolidated marks card? i’m ready to go to belgaum also

9. ask
    Feb 22, 2015 @ 22:16:49

I know this web site gives quality depending articles or reviews and other data, is there any
    other website which provides such things in quality?

10. shridevi
    Jun 13, 2015 @ 12:52:57

hi sir, i lost my 8th semesterb marks card electrical branch i.e. dec/jan 2015 marks card..my usn no 2av10ee028

11. ravi
    Jun 23, 2015 @ 13:14:31

Hi, are we get 8th semester marks card with out competing M1 & M2?

12. simran
    Jul 02, 2015 @ 14:27:10

i want 1 sem marks card.. i dont have my marks with me.. my 1 sem marks card is not showing the website.. so , how can i get it

13. Suresh Jonna
    May 26, 2014 @ 12:32:05

Hi Rahil,

I regret there is no such website which can tell you your marks of 1st to 8th semester.