VTU BE Sample Marks Cards from 1st – 8th Semester

Here are the Sample Marks card of VTU, BE. These were contributed by one of the visitor of this site who completed his/her engineering in Mechanical. Use it for your educational purpose.

Bringing clarity to the  Education further more

You may also want to read this similar posts:

1. How to get (VTU,BE) Consolidated Marks Card of individual semesters – Explained:
  2. How to get a Single Consolidated Marks Card (CMC) Explained:
  4. How to get VTU Degree Certificate (Convocation Degree Certificate) – VTU, BE:
  7. How to get Transcript(VTU,BE) – Explained:
About these ads

1. sridevi
    Jan 18, 2012 @ 06:44:21

hi, sir
    i lost my 5th sem marks card.so i want to no result of that copy of it .so please will u kindly send the copy of that marks.my USN is 3k******49 old scheme batch.

2. sandhya
    Feb 09, 2012 @ 09:34:29

how to get the marks card of the backlog subject(which i have cleared)as early as possible

Feb 09, 2012 @ 09:36:10

Hi Sandhya,

If you want as early as possible, then go to VTU Belgaum, and they will give you on the same day.

VTU will send your marks cards to your college, so first check in your college for your marks card.

3. Shruthi MV
    Feb 09, 2012 @ 10:26:33

Hi,
    I had kinda lost my 1st semester marks card,can anyone suggest what procedure i should follow up to recieve it.

4. Vinod
    Aug 17, 2013 @ 10:42:34

Sir Still I have MATDIP301, & 401 back. So can I get PDC ?

5. manu
    Jun 27, 2014 @ 10:53:30

Hi,
    I just got my final sem results and i have a backlog. Is there any immediate exams to clear it or do i need to wait for another semister??

6. Suresh Jonna
    May 26, 2014 @ 12:32:05

Hi Rahil,

I regret there is no such website which can tell you your marks of 1st to 8th semester.